- Gender: Female
- Hair Thickness: 2-3 inches
- Hair Colour: Medium Blonde
- Hair Type: Other
- Cut By / Will Be Cut By:: Professional Salon
- Country: United States
- State / Region: Delaware
- Listed: August 8, 2020 8:57 pm
- Expires: 40 days, 14 hours
*I have already cut my hair, so will not respond to any requests regarding that process. My hair is in an airtight Ziploc bag.*
I had a salon appt. in the fall of each year to get a trim, highlight & blowout.
Different shades of blonde throughout, with Chestnut undertones & underneath.
– Healthy diet.
– I take vitamins & supplements, plus use therapeutic grade essential oils in the place of medicine, whenever possible.
– I wash it weekly or biweekly sometimes, because I try to keep in my natural oils as long as possible, before it gets too greasy looking. If I were to wash it more often, it would be dried out.
– I alternate weeks, washing one week with all natural essential oils shampoo & conditioner, and the next week with Redken Extreme shampoo & conditioner.
– Post-shower, I use a natural essential oil moisturizing serum and hair glaze. To sleep, I twist it into a loose bun or braid it while it’s wet, to air dry it next day.
– My hair has a natural curl and wave. It can be enhanced easily with a light mousse, which I rarely did.
– Most of the time, I wore it in a loose bun or braid, to keep it out of my way.
*I was always getting compliments on my hair, how pretty & long it was. I will miss it, but am enjoying the liberating feeling of short hair right now! I’m sure I’ll eventually grow it back out and maybe sell it again, depending on how this experience goes.*
267 total views, 1 today
Only verified buyers can contact our sellers and view all seller images. Sign up now!